PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Ldavern????

Maleficent2
04-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey Laurie where are ya?

Mal

dtuleya
05-01-2004, 08:24 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: Michelle (Belle) is MIA too! Maybe they are still mad over the whole Denise Con issue. :crazy:

dtuleya
05-01-2004, 08:36 AM
I just searched for their last posts and I couldn't find any for either of them since the end of March, beginning of April. Maybe they are in a cult of Ebay groupies and can't get to their computers. :confused:

Maleficent2
05-01-2004, 09:36 AM
have not seen her online either....Where or where have those bad girls gone?????:earseek: :earseek:

Beanie
05-02-2004, 03:38 AM
Was it something I said?:confused:

:p

Where are you both? We miss you!! Hurry back here!! :)

sweetpea3812
05-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Jan, Has it really been a week since we chatted ?? Doesn't seems like it's been that long...Nor does it seem like I haven't posted in that long either:o ,, Boy time just flies by when you are working your fingers to the bone:rolleyes: Sorry...I could lie and say I haven't been around because denise and beanie have been really really rotten and have been really really mean to sweet little old me :angel: But the truth is,, Busy Busy Busy :) Annie's birthday was last week,, Both the boys had their prom over the weekend (I'll post pictures soon Okay Did that, link at the end of post.. ) and we had our baby spayed on friday and she still hates us for it...For the most part the rental house is taking up most of our time since we are trying to do as much of it ourselves as we can.. (meanwhile my own house is becoming a pig pen) but anywho That's where I've been;) and Hopefully some day ,, those kids that did the damage might actually pay us:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Doubtfull but maybe...
and lastly my brother no longer wants to live here( I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to live with my kids either:p ) So we are looking for a place where he can live on his own, but with 24 hour care...If that makes any sense??.. I think that's enough about me.. As for michelle,, she hasn't been around because beanie changed the name of the get together;) Just Kidding.. I'm sad to say that michelle's baby (Other greyhound) miranda passed away,, she truely was michelle's baby so she is quite upset about her.. She also was on vacation for awhile,, Now she is spending her time painting and doing yard work Because you all know how Husbands are,, When things need to get done, they wait until we start it and then take over to make sure it gets done right :)...
I'll let michelle know you were asking about her and tell her to get online.. We talk on the phone quite abit because it's alot easier carrying a phone around while you are working than it is a computer:p :p... I've missed you guys too* Laurie :grouphug: *everyone except that denise and beanie :)
OOPS, Just noticed someone;) changed the name of the trip, Thanks, This might cheer michelle up, eventhough we were just kidding about being mad...:hug:Pictures of the Kids :) (http://pages.ivillage.com/ldavern/id4.html)

Tantor
05-03-2004, 06:58 AM
Nice to hear from you!!:wave:

Beanie
05-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Hi Laurie!!:wave: I am so happy you checked in!! I hope Michelle does the same!!
Yes, I did change the name...it sounds so much better, you are right and I should have listened to you in the first place! :worship: :p

;)

dtuleya
05-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Hi Laurie! :wave2: Glad to hear you're no longer MIA. But I have a major bone to pick with you. Why am I (innocent that I am) getting blamed for Beanie and her shenanigans? Did I want to change the name to Denise Con? Noooooooooooo. :( But of course it's always easy to blame the RP Bad Girls even if we're not making mischief! Love the new name. Now no more excuses as to why you two are boycotting the meet!

Sorry to hear about Michelle's baby. I know how much she loved that baby. At least she has Shadow to tag around with. Tell her we miss her. :grouphug:

sweetpea3812
05-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Get up and no more bowing down to me,, I get enough of that from the servants,, I just really come here to be amoung the commoners,, So please just treat me like everyone else :)..
And Denise,, you're right I shouldn't of lumped you in with beanie,, she really is in a league of her own :p ,, but that doesn't mean I think you are any less evil:p :p

Maleficent2
05-05-2004, 08:41 PM
I am the EVIL ONE!!!!!! and no one else can have that title!!!!

Nice looking Boys there Laurie and I just had the op to chat with one online and you will be proud to know that Michael did not give out any info about himself LOL

At least I think it was Michael he said the "one with sharp teeth and hair!" LOL

WB

Mal

Maleficent2
05-05-2004, 08:43 PM
her pic did not show up for me.

Mal

Beanie
05-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Do you guys really think I am a big meanie??:(:(

GOOD!!!:p:p

Maleficent2
05-06-2004, 10:07 AM
nope;)

dtuleya
05-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Beanie
Do you guys really think I am a big meanie??:(:(

GOOD!!!:p:p

Naahhhhh. How could a cutie little Beanie like you be a big meanie???? Love ya Beans!