PDA

View Full Version : Transportation between WDW and Universal Studios?

cadburysmom
04-30-2004, 05:21 PM
HI,

My DS10 and I will be spending 6 nights at CSR in early June and would like to spend one of those days at Universal Studios. How would we get from our resort to Universal Studios? Are taxis the only mode of transportation available? I was thinking of renting a car but really didn't want the hassle for just one day.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mom from NC

helenk
04-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Mears offers shuttle transportation to Universal and Sea World, I think that the cost is about $25.00 per person, round trip. You can use a town car service, the cost is about $65.00.
You can use the Lynx bus system, it is inexpensive but requires a transfer for Universal.
We are going to Sea World for the day and decided to rent a car since there will be 7 of us. A minivan for the day was only $45.00

edited to add, my mistake on the cost it is actually $12 per person for the round trip......

wendydis
05-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi
we are staying on site for the first time in april 2005, and i thought about using Mears, but i was told it was about $13 per person round trip, but the previous thread said it was $25 have i got it wrong or is $25 the correct amount?, as for a family of 4 that quite alot of money for a trip to Universal?
thanks
Wendy
ps do you know the website for Mears?

helenk
05-01-2004, 09:54 AM
OOPS
Sorry, I meant $12 per person round trip for Universal and Sea World, it is $25.00 for the round trip cost from the airport to your resort.....
Sorry about that.
Mears website is www.mearstransportation.com

wendydis
05-01-2004, 10:18 AM
thanks for putting my mind at rest
Wendy

cadburysmom
05-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks for suggesting Mears!

Mom from NC