PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me...Can I order TAKE OUT from any WDW restaraunts?

hygienejean
04-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Hi we (My parents, sister &family, and my family) will be at the BWV in October (With 4 kids 5 and under). I would love to eat at Spoodles or somewhere in Epcot (I was just on Deb's site drooling at the menus!!!) but sitting down with the young ones and such a large group isn't going to work EVERY evening. Can I get take out? Like at Spoodles? (I know they have a pizza window but what about their regular menu?) Just wondering....:D

HeatherC
04-30-2004, 03:55 PM
Not sure about Spoodles, but I do know that you can do take out at the Trails End Buffet at Fort Wilderness. Apparently, they give you large containers that you can fill to brimming. I think it would easily feed three or 4 people.

Good LUck
Heather C

Mary Ellen
04-30-2004, 05:18 PM
DH has picked up take-out from Boardwalk restaurants when we've been at BWV.

Aimeedyan
04-30-2004, 05:48 PM
I don't see why not... they're already going to have the to-go packageing there for those that take leftovers home, so there wouldnt be a big deal in just getting it to go.

I think WDW restaurants are just like regular restaurants IRL. Shouldn't be a problem. You could probably even call ahead and place it.

Kermit
04-30-2004, 06:17 PM
I've seen reports from some people on these boards reporting that they've had a hard time getting food to go from restaurants in the parks. But I think all of the resort restaurants should be able to accomodate you. They cook the food for room service, so they should be willing to pack up food to go.

Aisling
04-30-2004, 08:33 PM
We have taken food out of the Moroccan restaurant. The server was very nice when I asked to take my meal back to the resort with me. I just wasn't hungry enough to eat it all at the time.

QBUSH
05-01-2004, 11:53 AM
I know Beaches & Cream does it (just saw folks this month getting it). Palio in the Swan will also box up those great salads and pizzas. And I have asked Yachtsman Steakhouse for take out and they complied. I think pretty much any Disney restaurant will.

Enjoy!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Lexxiefern
05-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Hmmm....I wonder if I can get some cheese soup from Canada to go?

aladdinsgirl
05-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Lexxiefern
Hmmm....I wonder if I can get some cheese soup from Canada to go?

I've never tried it myslef, but I've heard that you can get the cheese soup and breadsticks to go. Yummy!!

Kristaprincess:

TwingleMum
05-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Great idea

Rachael Q
05-02-2004, 01:59 PM
In Jan of this year, we had take out from Le Cellier in Canada twice....

Both time we just got the cheese soups and pretzels - they were very friendly about it. We walked in and asked if we could do take out, the CM's said it depended on what we wanted to order - I dont think they would have done a huge meal. But for the soup and pretzel bread they were quite happy to do that.

We had 2 serves of the soup - came in polystyrene containers, and 2 serves of the preztel bread - wrapped each piece of bread individually in aluminium foil - and they gave us spoons and napkins and put it all in a Disney Bag.

Oh and they also put a little note that said to enjoy our supper.

The first night we sat outside and watched Illuminations, the second time we took it back to our room and watched a movie.

Tiffany
05-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Rachael Q
In Jan of this year, we had take out from Le Cellier in Canada twice....

Both time we just got the cheese soups and pretzels - they were very friendly about it. We walked in and asked if we could do take out, the CM's said it depended on what we wanted to order - I dont think they would have done a huge meal. But for the soup and pretzel bread they were quite happy to do that.

We had 2 serves of the soup - came in polystyrene containers, and 2 serves of the preztel bread - wrapped each piece of bread individually in aluminium foil - and they gave us spoons and napkins and put it all in a Disney Bag.

Oh and they also put a little note that said to enjoy our supper.

The first night we sat outside and watched Illuminations, the second time we took it back to our room and watched a movie.

This is a great idea. I love the soup at the Canadian pavillion and I would never have thought to have asked about take out.