PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians doing the Single Digit Dance?

The House of Mouse
04-30-2004, 08:54 AM
It's finally here. I will be dancing from now until we reach POP and POFQ for two weeks of fun, fun, fun!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Muziqal
04-30-2004, 10:07 AM
I'm there with ya! :bounce: :bounce:

Hey, you're from Barrie? You wouldn't happen to know Samantha Hansard or any of the other Hansard family members, would you?

Been there once before and I know the place isn't that big...that's why I ask.

canucktyke
04-30-2004, 12:01 PM
I'll dance with you. 9 more days to go for me:bounce: :bounce: :hyper: :hyper: :bounce: :bounce:

wenabre
04-30-2004, 06:59 PM
Me too!!:D
We have six more days till we fly to Orlando and spend a couple of days doing Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney. Then its only eight days till we are on the Disney Cruise,:boat:
This year I promised myself that I will be packed two days before I leave, not two HOURS...:eek:
Hope everyone has a great time:wave:
Wenabre

from Canada
05-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Im am sooooo happy for you.....ll dance too!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave:
By the way, Barrie's population is up to 120,000 now. Apparently it is the "fastest growing city in Canada" or so Ive read.
Karen

Alysa
05-02-2004, 10:40 PM
In two short short days we leave for VB and AKL - I am Sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :

GrannyEv
05-03-2004, 06:59 PM
I am going on Sunday, six days from now. Sooooo excited.
And I only went last September. Just a big kid at heart. Taking my grandaughter and daughter.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc