PDA

View Full Version : Where do Canadians book DCL for the best deal?

PhotobearSam
04-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Thinking of taking a cruise and was wondering if the best deal is found through Disney, a travel agent or on-line...

Please share.

cdnmickeylover
04-29-2004, 04:21 PM
We've booked ours through Dreams Unlimited and received a rebate which isn't a bad idea. You pay in US funds though. Before we booked the first cruise I did check with a travel agent here but found the better deal with Dreams Unlimited esp as we didn't need air but I know that people have found good deals here as well.

Have fun!!

disneywithkids
04-29-2004, 05:28 PM
I booked through www.*************.com

I like how they have all their prices posted on their website - which is probably the main reason that I booked with them (also I have read on the cruise forum that their prices are among the lowest depending on how far in advance you book).

I have heard good things about Dreams unlimited as well.

The key is the earlier you book, the cheaper it will be.

:boat:

Skywalker
04-29-2004, 10:39 PM
I tried CAA and a couple of local travel agents and they were about $1000.00 more than Dreams Unlimited, so guess who we went with! :eek:

tigercat
04-30-2004, 11:27 PM
We went with a TA here and she tried her best but really didn't know Disney. After my last vacation using Dreams I would go with Dreams if I went again.
tigercat

Vivig
05-02-2004, 08:41 AM
We booked our first cruise with Carlson Wagonlit, the next land and sea with Cruise ship centre....but by far our best deal was by re-booking on board. They all charge USD Funds. As mentioned in an earlier post, if I do not book on board next year I would go with allseatravel.com or dreams unlimited.

Hope this helps,