PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to PSB from the GF?

shelly3girls
04-29-2004, 09:04 AM
We will be staying at the GF and have an 8:30 am seating for PSB. What is the quickest way to get there? We will also have a car and plan to spend the day in MGM after breakfast. I was thinking of maybe driving to the BC then walking to Epcot??? Or drive to the TTC? The monorail seems to take so long to get there by the time we change.

CarolMN
04-29-2004, 09:40 AM
You may encounter problems trying to park at the BC - Disney discourages guests from parking at a resort to go to the theme parks. It really isn't fair to the guests of the resort who may need a place to park. The resort lots are not sized to accomodate theme park guests.

Take the monorail from the GF to EPCOT. Driving will not be that much faster. After the breakfast, walk over to the International Gateway (between France and England) and either walk or take the boat to the Studios. At the end of your visit there, hop the bus back to the GF. No worries about where your car may be when you are ready to return to your room.

Enjoy the trip!

beattyfamily
04-29-2004, 09:43 AM
I would also just take the monorail...

ktglads
04-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Just remember to give yourself time to travel. We saw people last year get turned away from their reservations because they were late. Not sure what time your meal is at but remember to build in time for the monorail, the transfer, the walk, security, and the walk to Norway. You wouldn't want to have to run like we did last year because we were cutting the time too close.

Have fun!

shelly3girls
04-29-2004, 12:34 PM
How much time should we allow? What time should we leave for a 8:30am PS?