PDA

View Full Version : Marriott Royal Palm/Imperial Villas same thing????

kelly08
04-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Hello, We are staying at the Marriott Imperial Palm Villas can somebody tell me if that is the correct name or if it is now called the Marriott Royal Palms? And if it is close to the parks and the downtown Disney area? Can if a map of that area is available?
We are going in Novmeber, renting a car, first time off site, so I am a little nervous about the drive times and how far away the hotel is from the parks. I am also trying mapquest. Thanks for any help.

Pollyann
04-29-2004, 07:33 PM
We stayed at the Imperial Palm Villas in May of 2001. The rooms had three bedrooms and two baths. There was a lot of room! We are staying at the Royal Palm villas in 17 days! it appears that these only have two bedroom and two baths. From what I can remember all of the villas are kind of just up the road from each other and all border on a beautiful looking golf course. A Disney entrance (near Downtown Disney) is no more than one mile up the road from the entrance to the World Center. The World center has a wonderful pool that you can use plus small quiet pools near the villas. Hope you have a great time!

inkkognito
04-29-2004, 11:01 PM
I think that might be the timeshare part of the Marriott World Center resort, where we stayed last year. While it's not on Disney property, the drive wasn't bad at all. I got it via Priceline when I was down in Orlando for a conference that was being held at the Swan/Dolphin. It was a really nice resort, but huge. We never got lost driving to Disney World, but we did get lost driving on the hotel property!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************

HeatherC
04-30-2004, 03:14 PM
They are actually two different timeshares near each other. You can see pictures of them at vacationclub.com.

Heather C