PDA

View Full Version : Where should I eat for lunch?

sugermouse
04-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey people, I need some help? Where should my dad and I eat for lunch during our trip in July. Take my poll or reply a thread... or maybe both! lol. Thanks so much!::MickeyMo

BCV23
04-28-2004, 10:14 PM
So many places I would eat before the above choices so I voted "other."

Consider Mama Melrose and Brown Derby at MGM; CRT, Plaza and Liberty Tree Tavern a t MK, or virtually any sit down restaurant at EPCOT before those choices. At the resorts, Kona and Grand Floridian Cafe are wonderful options.

bugbugmom
04-29-2004, 08:37 AM
How about the Kona Cafe @ the Poly. I heard their lunches are great. I will be trying them out in Sept.

Tinkerbelle739
04-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Grand Floridian Cafe gets my vote!

dlbwright
04-29-2004, 12:42 PM
I voted 50s Prime Time. I had done it for the first time in December and it was so much fun. Our 'mother' was very good with us, there was a lot of interaction with her. She was fun, without being over powering We had homework which was fun.

I enjoyed my meal which was chicken caesar salad. My cousin had the fried chicken meal and she got all kinds of food! Way too much for me. We shared the boursin fried cheese for appetizer, delicious and for dessert we shared the smores.

Can't wait to go back here and wondering why I have never been there before :rolleyes:

Diana :earsgirl:

Doodles 33
04-30-2004, 08:28 PM
I loved the 50's PTC! They sat me and DH and made us set our place settings and ask if we washed our hands. Then I was spoon fed my veggies by the waitress because I didn't finish them. No dessert unless you eat all your veggies. A fun experience!

enjoy!
:wave2:

MJTinNH
04-30-2004, 10:12 PM
I voted Beaches & Cream. I think you would get a kick out of the restaurant. Great hamburgers too. In fact most of the places on your poll are great for lunch. Kona Kafe at the Polynesian is wonderful too and it's just a Monorail ride from the MK. Have a great trip!

Micca
05-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Our favorite place in MK is Columbia Harbour House, at Epcot any of the WS restaurants will do, MGM it's the Sci-Fi, and AK try the RFC:earsboy:

Dana49
05-02-2004, 01:53 PM
We love Beaches and Cream, but eat lunch on an off-hour or else you will have a little wait. They have the BESt burgers in the "World." :)

danny1649
05-02-2004, 02:21 PM
We always like a lunch at Mama Melrose's at MGM.::yes:: :wave2:

Tiffany
05-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sugermouse
Hey people, I need some help? Where should my dad and I eat for lunch during our trip in July. Take my poll or reply a thread... or maybe both! lol. Thanks so much!::MickeyMo

I choose other. Give the Dolphin Fountain a try. It is located in the Dolphin resort. Same type of atmosphare as Beaches and Cream but IMHO the food is better and it is not as crowded as the space is bigger. Beaches & Cream is good but it can get crowded at peak times.

TwingleMum
05-02-2004, 02:39 PM
I voted other - Boma, CRT,Brown Derby or Le Cellier.