PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace Lunch

LadyLuc361
04-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi Everyone -

On my upcoming trip, I made PS at the Crystal Palace for lunch. I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Crystal Palace for lunch and if you enjoyed it or not? What different kinds of food did they serve? Thanks for any help you can provide! :bounce:

Rachel :wave2:

CharlesandCamilla
04-28-2004, 09:03 PM
bump

I'm interested too.

pam66
04-28-2004, 09:03 PM
We ate there last summer and we had a great time! I'm having a hard time remembering what we ate:rolleyes: Our DD was 3 and a half at the time and she loved the characters. We did too. They were great with the kids and the adults, especially Tigger. The menu is a buffet. I remember chicken fingers for my DD and my Dh really liked the food too. At www.allearsnet.com you can click on Deb's dining page and find the menu for the Crystal Palace and any other restaurant at WDW. We loved the Crystal Palace enough that we will be going back there this summer!:Pinkbounc
Have Fun!

CrazedDisFan
04-28-2004, 09:09 PM
We had lunch there spontaneously in February. It was great. Excellent food quality and service. Character interaction was great. :) Lots of fun!!!! :)

garfieldfreak
04-28-2004, 10:31 PM
We ate there two years ago for lunch and loved it. It is a buffet and I cannot remember specifically was on it but I do remember that it was very good and tasty. My DS, who was 12 at the time, loved it also. Great interaction with all the characters. We are going to WDW in 6 weeks and I am considering going there again but we have PS at Chef Mickey's for breakfast the morning we are at MK. Maybe we will pop in for a late lunch.:jester: ::MinnieMo

QueenOfCelts
04-28-2004, 11:14 PM
We eat there every time we go to MK for lunch and have eaten there for dinner once too. It's great. The food is really good too. Lots of different salads, desserts, cold items, hot items. There is a kids buffet too, with stuff like chicken nuggets and pizza.

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_cpl.htm

I don't know if that will work but that address is where you can see the menu. :D

You'll love it!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Timon
04-29-2004, 01:18 AM
We did CP lunch in October and LOVED IT!!! I have photos on my Epson website (online photo album link below) of most of the food that they served there. Just click on the album that says WDW FOOD and you will find all my CP photos there!

By the way, if you have kids, make sure they try the cool colored bread!!! And if you are an adult, make sure you have some croissants....HEAVENLY :cloud9:

Enjoy the photos, but be WARNED: You will get hungry :teeth: ::yes::

BONZO
04-29-2004, 03:10 AM
Hi,

We ate there over Easter this year and loved it too.

The only advice that I would give is to get a Non-window seat - otherwise it's like being in a "fish bowl" as others who are waiting stare and peep in while you are eating.

amymouse
04-29-2004, 03:59 AM
I just ate there for lunch last week and the food was great!

I'm awful with remembering specific foods, but I can tell you that they had a fantastic variety of foods and EVERYTHING tasted great. I say "everything" because I'm pretty sure I tasted it all. They practically had to roll me out of there. Not only was it all tasty, but I can't emphasize enough that there was quite a variety.

I'd like to share a magical moment I had there. The magic was actually created by some fellow guests instead of cast members, but it was such a moment for me that I want everyone to know about it!

I was chatting with a couple at the next table. They left before I had finished my meal and they wished me a happy birthday. After they had left, my server brought my birthday cupcake to me and told me that the couple had paid for my lunch in secret!! I was so overwhelmed that I started to cry right there at my table. I had to promise the CMs that I was crying "happy tears." I kept my eye out for the couple for the rest of the day but never got to thank them personally for their kindness. I wish they could know how much that moment meant to me!

Dalpal
04-29-2004, 07:12 AM
That is so cool...
I wish there were more people in the world(not just WDW) like them.

LadyLuc361
04-29-2004, 07:33 AM
Wow I am so hungry now. Thank you for all the great tips everyone. I love the pictures and that was a great Birthday story. I can't wait to be back!

:wave2: