PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Olivia's lately ?

Ron from Michigan
04-28-2004, 06:37 PM
We are planning on eating at Olivia's for the first time on our next trip. I would like to hear what others have to say.

winterman
04-28-2004, 07:04 PM
My wife and I have dined there twice in the past 4 years (dinner). We enjoyed our dinner both times. The food is plentiful and well prepared. There is nothing extravagant on the menu and the prices are reasonable. The menu can be viewed at :
www.wdwig.com

The restaurant has a casual atmosphere, aka Key West, with memorabilia on the walls and large paddle fans overhead. We have never seen the dining room full.

I would like to try the sweet potato corn beef hash on the breakfast menu.

Have a great trip.:wave2:

dvcfamily41801
04-28-2004, 10:03 PM
We just had breakfast at Olivia's on 4/18 and it was great. My DH and I had lunch there last summer and again, a really good meal.

Ron from Michigan
04-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the replys. We are going to make a point of eating at Olivia's on our next trip.

mikesmom88
05-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Olivia's is one of our must do places. We go for both breakfast and dinner (nice, casual, quiet). Service has always been good and the food too!
Stop by the Gurgling Suitcase for a drink before dinner (small but nice outside bar). Teh Turtle Crawl is really good!