PDA

View Full Version : FL Tours grocery stop question

dizneyfan
04-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Just booked FL tours for our trip in May. We will be traveling MCO to Hard Rock Hotel. Anyone know where the grocery stop will likely be? Do we have a choice or do they always stop at the same place?

Thanks for your input!

--dizneyfan

Ms. WDW
04-29-2004, 04:20 AM
Last summer when we took Fl Tours, the driver picked the store. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one. He said it had some of the best prices and was one of the least crowded.

Where ever it was, he was right. We were in and out in less than 20 minutes and that was with not knowing where everything was!

dizneyfan
04-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the reply Ms. WDW. I'm glad to know they didn't pick the most expensive store!

Do you remember if they sold the styrofoam coolers at this place? We will want to buy one when we get there.

Thanks...and anybody else out there have more to add?

--dizneyfan

Grumpy'sMom
04-29-2004, 12:20 PM
I had previously asked this question before and Andy from FL Tours let me know that they use Publix. I 've never been there, but you can check out their website. http://www.publix.com

dizneyfan
04-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Thanks Grumpy's Mom. I'm such a control freak, I couldn't stand not knowing where they would be stopping!

I've heard good things about Publix.

--dizneyfan

crz4mm2
04-29-2004, 05:52 PM
We were there easter week. Stopped at Publix and it was very easy to find all that we needed. Yes, they had the coolers. I think they were 3.99.
Have a great time.
Fl tours was wonderful!

Ms. WDW
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Publix. That's where we stopped!! And yes; they had those coolers.

Grumpy'sMom
04-30-2004, 05:00 AM
DizneyFan - lol, I totally understand the control freak thing, that's why I needed to know also!!!

dizneyfan
05-04-2004, 02:52 PM
I knew I could find the answer I needed here on these boards.

I'll be on the lookout for those coolers when we're there in just a couple of weeks!!

Thanks to all who posted.

--dizneyfan