PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Character Meals....

SnoWhiteRabbit
04-28-2004, 09:51 AM
I love all the character meals! We've been to many. I've wished for the Toy Story Character Meal for a long, long time - but understand the logistical limitations...

What about these?

An Adventurers Meal with Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Tarzan, Robin Hood & LIttle John, maybe Green Army Men, and maybe Buzz or Woody in the lobby (like the Fariy Godmother -- or Ariel in Disneyland...) (Wendy, Meg or Jane could attend from time to time like Prince Charming at CRT)...Hook and Smee?? Heck, I'd take anybody, I'd just liketo see a boys' meal!

Or a Peter Pan Meal - with Wendy, Tinker Bell (I can dream :p ), Peter Pan and Captain Hook - would appeal to boys and girls!

A Jungle Meal at Animal Kingdom - Rafiki, Baloo, Terk, and others....

I just love all the character meals....would love to see new ones, just for the fun of it! But, then how would we choose which ones to go to?

arizonacolbys
04-28-2004, 09:54 AM
I couldn't agree more! :) We really love all the current character meals, but we really miss the Hollywood & Vine character lunch - I really wish they'd add a new character meal to MGM. I believe it is the only park without a character meal. :(

I'd love to see Toy Story or maybe a Jungle Book/Lion King mix of characters. I think either of these would be very popular. :)

excitedmomma
04-28-2004, 10:17 AM
I totally agree! ::yes:: I really wish there would be something that really got boys excited! Peter Pan or Toy Story would be AWESOME!

Octoberbeauty
04-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Another in agreement here. I would love a Toy Story or Peter Pan character meal. ::yes:: Even Robin Hood or the Jungle book would be nice or a mix as you've suggested. Hopefully they'll add one soon that will entertain little boys as much as little girls. :)
Sherry

dlbwright
04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Those sound like so much fun. There are no character meals for boys and I bet they would love the ones you have suggested.

Diana