PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat in the MK

Glynis
04-27-2004, 07:42 PM
My husband and I will be celebrating our 14th anniversary in the MK on June 1st. Any suggestions on where to eat? Not too pricey please, we are on a tight budget. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:teeth:

bekkiz
04-27-2004, 07:51 PM
I think eating at the castle for lunch can be a budget friendly way to do a nice, semi-romantic meal.

Having had all 3 meals there, lunch is the one I would do again. The atmosphere is very relaxing, you get a great view of Fantasyland, plus the food was very good. I think sandwiches run in the 10-13 dollar range, but are very big and easy to split.

I've always had good service as well

link to menu: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_crl.htm

Glynis
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
How soon do you think I should make a reservation for lunch in the castle, or do they take reservations for lunch? I like the idea of eating in a castle, and being a Disney fanatic, that would make my day. Probably not my husband's, but he'll be a good sport if it's something I want to do.

What about the restaurant in Pirates of the Caribbean? Any thoughts?

BCV23
04-27-2004, 09:08 PM
I think lunch at CRT is a great idea. You can make a PS 90 days ahead.

At WDW, there is no restaurant inside Pirates. At Disneyland, there is a cool looking restaurant called Blue Bayou I think.

sugermouse
05-02-2004, 03:46 PM
For a quick eat, try Peco Bills in Fronterland. They have good, inexpensive food. We love it. I recommend it for lunch. Have fun! COngrats on 14 years!::MickeyMo

vicb
05-02-2004, 04:48 PM
I would recommend the Plaza Rest. for a less expensive sit down lunch. We had excellent sandwiches, milkshakes and service there recently. We also had a window table with a nice view of the castle.

dina7
05-02-2004, 05:06 PM
I agree with vicb, the Plaza Rest. is really nice and it can be a nice, relaxing meal. You could also try Tony's Town Square right at the beginning of Main St. We like it. It serves Italian food and it is based on The Lady and the Tramp. For an anniversary dinner, it would be lovely.:earsgirl: :earsboy: