PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace.....

TnKrBeLlA012
04-27-2004, 05:02 PM
I will be going to Disney May and I would like to try Crystal Palace. Should we go there for breakfast or for dinner???? Which is a better time to go? Thanks :wave:

CharlesandCamilla
04-27-2004, 05:12 PM
We've been happy with the breakfast in the past but will try lunch in July.

kdibattista
04-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Never been for dinner but I will tell you that the breakfast is WONDERFUL.... it's actually our favorite meal in all of WDW!!!! The food is great, the atmosphere is beautiful and the character interaction is the best we've encountered!!!

phillybeth
04-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I prefer lunch actually. It is nice to take a break, sit down, eat and interact with the characters. While everyone else is pushing and shoving at counter service, we are getting our drinks refilled and bouncing with Tigger! The food is great too :teeth:

orvilleair
04-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Early lunch. Spent my morning riding rides when the park isn't at peak crowds. The park gets crowded by 11:00 (park opened at 8:00), so lunch at the CP was a nice break. The lunch buffet had items for me and the kids.

An early brekfast before the park opens would be nice too.

QueenOfCelts
04-27-2004, 11:06 PM
I think lunch is the way to go. The food is great and the characters and air conditioning make you want to stay. It's a nice break from the crowds.:D

BTW, we eat lunch here almost every time we are at MK.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

k&a&c'smom
04-27-2004, 11:35 PM
We've only had dinner, but we love this restaurant, and many posters rave about breakfast, so we're gonna try it next trip!!::yes::

LisaRay
04-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Another vote for lunch. We had an early lunch here in Jan. it was me, DH, DS4, DD13. We all loved it and the pooh characters aren't even our favorites. But we loved the food. My DD13 has requested it for our next trip.

I must also say that over the years we have decieded that character breakfast's aren't for us. We do good just getting to the parks at opening so forget about getting anywhere earlier than that. And there are no lines in the AM so we use that time to ride ride ride! Then like others have said take a break with lunch and we are ready to go again! Always grab a fastpass for somewhere 1st so when your done with lunch you are ready to ride again!

mrp
04-28-2004, 12:54 PM
My children are now 13, 11 1/2, and 8. Every year we always eat at the Crystal Palace. My 2 boys ( 13, 11 1/2) even like to pose with the Disney characters. My daughter (8)n loves Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. We thoroughly enjoy the clean breakfast buffet. They will cook you fresh eggs to order and any kind of omelettes. My DD and DH have gluten allergies and they bent over backwards with food they could eat. They also made gluten free pancakes in the shape of Mickey for my 8 year old. Definitely a not miss!

TnKrBeLlA012
04-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Thanks guys for all of your replies. I guess I'll go ahead and make a PS for lunch. Thanks Again :wave: