PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany question

VA_mouseman
04-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Just signed up with Tiffany Towncar for the roundtrip transportation. Forgot to ask at the time, so I'll ask here:

What forms of payment are taken? Cash and/or credit cards? If by credit card, do they have a surcharge? Also, what do people usually tip for a towncar service?

dina7
04-27-2004, 04:55 PM
We used a credit card to pay and there was no surcharge. For the life of me I can't remember what we gave for a tip, sorry. Make sure you use a coupon-Tiffany's website has one and so does The Mouse For Less website. All you have to do with Tiffany's coupon is hand it to the driver. i think it is for $5 off. Every little bit helps.:Pinkbounc

GaryWT
04-27-2004, 09:05 PM
We used a credit card but decided not to use the coupon that I had because I was using the credit card. We paid $105 round trip and tipped $10 each way. Everything went great.

becobscot
04-27-2004, 10:56 PM
We used a credit card. There was no surcharge. We tipped about $10 each way also. There is an $8 off coupon in the Passporter Guide Book that we used. BTW, we were very happy with the service. Flight was delayed and they picked us up at 12:30 in the morning! Our driver was Omar. :earsgirl:

Sunkissed
04-28-2004, 06:15 PM
How do Tiffany and Florida Town Cars compare? I know rates are about the same, but can anyone give me some pointers re: service, etc.? I am booking our flight this weekend and would like to get the ground transportation taken care of as well. Thanks!:earsgirl:

ETA: Just booked with Tiffany this morning. One question: can you combine the website AND the Passporter coupons? Thanks.