PDA

View Full Version : AKL and last minute PS's

airhead
04-27-2004, 11:39 AM
We're going to be staying at AKL for a week the end of June,I've made one PS for dinner at Boma and was wondering if anyone who has stayed there(in the Summer) ever made last minute PS's for Boma and Jiko?

Nadine and Fred
04-27-2004, 08:23 PM
..and made several Boma and Jiko PSs last minute. However, it seems that Boma is alot more popular now (it was still a relatively new entity in 2002) Both restaurants are wonderful however!

KristiKelly
04-27-2004, 08:57 PM
We stayed there in April 2002 & the <A TITLE="Click for more information about hotel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||hotels|AA1VDw">hotel</A> was almost competely booked, we called @ 5:30 to get PS and were eating by 6:15, we may have just been luck, but we ate there twice for dinner & breakfast and never had any trouble. These PS were for Boma, we've never eaten @ Jiko, didn't think kids would want it.

EEyorelover22
04-28-2004, 06:59 AM
If you are going to be there on the 20th (Father's Day) I'd call ahead for a ps. It was packed last year and they were turning people away at 5:30-6:00. I don't think breakfast is a problem. The breakfast is wonderful and you should try it. YUM