PDA

View Full Version : Taxi to Hotel Royal Plaza?

stanze5
04-27-2004, 10:34 AM
Can anyone tell me the charge for a taxi from MCO to Hotel Royal Plaza (round trip)? We are looking for the most economical way to the hotel for 5 of us. Four adults, one child.
Also, is there a wait for a txi or are there plenty around?

msr709
04-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Mears shuttle would cost each adult $29 and child $21 for R/T, compare that to a towncar cost. Anything party over 3 should take a towncar, it comes out cheaper and faster and you get better service. I imagine that you are splitting the cost 4-ways so I think a towncar would be your best bet. HTH.:teeth:

P.S. Don't forget the grocery stop, that alone would be worth taking the towncar and saving some $ on snacks and such.

stanze5
04-27-2004, 12:07 PM
No, we aren't splitting the cost. It is my hubby, my two teenagers,my daughter and myself. We don't really need a grocery stop since we are close enough to walk to Goodings (in Crossroads) from what I read. I don't believe we can fit in a towncar so the next is a van at $110 plus tip. Thats why I am lloking for a cheap taxi if its workable. ;-)

prncess674
04-27-2004, 04:47 PM
taxi is approximately $40-50 one way + tip. You are at the same price as the roundtrip van cost.