PDA

View Full Version : DH Surprised Me!!

Ducky4Disney
04-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Yea! My DH surprised me with reservations for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table! We've never eaten in the castle so I am really looking forward to this. On our last couple of trips, we haven't spent much time in MK, but this time I am going to stop and smell the roses, and see more MK.

I am also excited about this becuase it shows that my DH is also a Disney-holic, he's just still in the closet about it;)

Jen

mbcary
04-27-2004, 09:28 AM
How sweet. Sounds like your DH is trying to make the trip special for both of you. My family and I are eating at the castle for dinner on Sat. May15th.

I'm sure we will both enjoy are time at MK.

maggiew
04-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Can we switch DHs? ;) Just kidding.

I asked my DH if he would like to eat at California Grill for our Anniversary dinner. His comment, "How much?" :rolleyes: He knows nothing about location, food, view, special treatment, etc?? and all he cared about was the cost!! Happy Anniversary to me!

Luckily, I just book what I want and tell him where we are going and he is fine with that. I don't even know why I bother asking.

Maggie

lissawynn
04-27-2004, 01:02 PM
I don't think my DH would even know how to make a PS...
He is great in the fact that he goes to WDW with me even though he'd rather spend one of our vacations fishing in Minnesota. I think once we have kids and he can enjoy WDW with them, he'll really experience the magic.

You're very lucky to have a husband who enjoys Disney as much as you do.

CarrieAP
04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
We're trying the castle for the first time on 5/7. Can't wait! My husband is very into this trip and has made all our PSs (and remade them and adjusted them......as my plans change day to day). It's wonderful when they are excited!

TwingleMum
04-28-2004, 07:22 AM
What a sweet DH you have. It was very thoughtful of him. ENJOY!!

tinkgrl
04-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Hi,

How great! Enjoy!

Allison

liznboys
04-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Awww, that's so sweet! We're hoping to eat there next trip, I haven't been to that restaurant since I was 6 yrs old on my very first trip. Have a great time!