PDA

View Full Version : Whispering canyon for Lunch?

Dopey's Girl
04-27-2004, 07:53 AM
How is whispering canyon for lunch? Do they do all the "whooping and hollering" they do for dinner?

StuartMI
04-27-2004, 07:53 AM
It's never whispering at the whispering canyon. :p - Yes.

s&k'smom
04-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi, I think it depends how busy it is. We've been there and it's been crazy, have also been there when it was very quiet and they kept the tone down. Last June it was just DD and I and it was quiet, but the table beside us had a birthday and they sang and made jokes. Food is excellent by the way, you'll really like it.

mrslane
04-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Dinner seems to be much more active than lunch - IMHO. If you go at lunch, and it's quiet at first, there is no reason you and your family can't "start something." Bang sivlerware on the table, wave your bandana napkins around your head, or start singing. If a CM has a name tag that involves a familt title, like Aunt or Sis, hug 'em and pretend it's been years since you've seen them since the last family reunion.

Keep in mind I worked here--this would be OK for me to know you wanted the full attention treatment. Perhaps the lunch servers need a little wake-up call every now and then...

DBH
04-27-2004, 12:35 PM
Dinner seems to be more active than lunch but as others have said you can always get something started with the servers.

giatocj
04-27-2004, 01:02 PM
We had my grandson's birthday lunch at Whispering Canyon in March and he LOVED it...he especially loved the Pony Express race. The noise level was much lower than what we had heard at other times walking through the lobby...but we were there at 2:30 p.m. so it wasn't all that crowded.

Donna C.

UKDEB
04-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Dh and I were there for lunch last May and there certainly seemed to plenty of whooping and hollering, but we've got nothing to compare it with as we've never been there for dinner!

We did enjoy a wonderfully relaxing trip across from MK on the water taxi, which we had all to ourselves, and I would do it again just for that.:cloud9:

bunnyfoo
04-27-2004, 04:32 PM
I haven't been for dinner but when I went for lunch in December the waiters were all whooping it up. The restaurant was maybe 1/4 full.