PDA

View Full Version : We got SUPER lucky Tonight!

2angelsinheaven
04-27-2004, 01:16 AM
Made a last minute day trip to WDW today for the girls B-Days. Got to MK around 12:30 and tried to get a PS for Crystal Palace lunch to see the Pooh characters, nothing, but said they might have walk ups... so we tried, NOPE! :(
So made a call to Passholder Reservations line and asked about Boma's or Ohana's. He said he only had 9:00pm at Ohana's, which just happened to be the same time Wishes was... yahoo! Needless to say I was not disapointed at all, and found a few good snacks to pass the time... ::yes::
We got there around 8:00pm, after taking two whirls around the parks on the Monorail in the front and getting the girls their B-Day buttons. I got the girls changed into their dinner dresses and put back on their buttons. Checked in and asked if possible could we please sit near a window if they could. The man said prob not, but I was still hoping. I figured I was lucky just to get a PS, as the restraunt had a large wedding group. Well the lady said she would see. At 8:30pm they called us up.... not only did we get a window seat, but we got the table in the exact middle of the window right across from the Castle... WOW! The girls were jumping up and down. And forget it when the fireworks started they were in heaven. It was awesome as it was last time, our server was a little lacking (didn't keep things coming, drinks filled) but we were elated to have this table.
After dinner our server brought out two giant cupcakes for the girls and sang for us. It was a wonderful evening and I was so happy. When I asked Madison what she liked best about her day, she said "Dinner, I really liked Dinner"...lol! :bounce:
I made sure to let the Manager know how much we appreciated the service in seating us there and making the day end in such a magical way! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

webray
04-27-2004, 08:26 AM
How wonderful..isn't it great when things just work out special!
That's the way we like it best!

disney queen
04-27-2004, 08:29 AM
passholder reservation line? where do i find that number? we are passholders.......thanks!:tongue:

2angelsinheaven
04-27-2004, 12:56 PM
1-407-560-Pass (7277), it sounds just like the regular line (almost the same prompts) but they always seem to know more about specific questions, and pass holder issues/promotions, etc. They have always been extra helpful as well. Finding me a room when all where booked according to the other #, getting the dinner ressie last night, etc. Not sure if they note anything special when you book through them, maybe... it could just be wishful thinking. 407-363-0029, this # I keep on hand too they can help reslove any problems or issues and they are located in WDW not out of state. Have been able to book DTD hotels and such for me as well, very nice! :wave:

Ron from Michigan
04-27-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the wonderful post. It sure sounds like you had a great time. How did you like the food ? We are planning on eating here for the first time on our next trip.

2angelsinheaven
04-27-2004, 07:32 PM
It's our Favorite. The Wings, Wontons and Shrimp are WONDERFUL! The shrimp are about the best thing going... did I mention the shrimp?!?! :earseek:
It's a ton of fun, I enjoyed everything they give you, the bread is awesome too... has a hint of pineapple in it. Very entertaining!