PDA

View Full Version : Whats the latest time you can grab a bite at ESPN CLUB or BEACHES AND CREAM?

DonaldsGrl103
04-26-2004, 11:58 PM
I would love to try these places and since they dont take PS would like to maybe show up for a late snack after the parks close- so we are going in July and were wondering whens the latest time you can be seated???

CPM
04-27-2004, 01:00 AM
I know that ESPN is the latest of all the places to get food (except the 24 hour places). I believe they serve food until 1:00am.

CoolDisneyCat
04-27-2004, 08:35 PM
I am pretty sure B&C closes at 11.

Simba's Mom
04-27-2004, 10:06 PM
I do know that B&C after Epcot closes is packed! I was talking to a CM there one time, and she told me she thinks they run over there to see who can get to B&C first. One night I stopped by, just to see, and she was right-the wait looked pretty long.

luvmarypoppins
04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Over easter vacation we were eating at espn like 11 pm. It was quiet as far as people, but the sports atmosphere was still strong and the food was hot. Our server was pretty attentive.

CPM
04-28-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Simba's Mom
I do know that B&C after Epcot closes is packed! I was talking to a CM there one time, and she told me she thinks they run over there to see who can get to B&C first. One night I stopped by, just to see, and she was right-the wait looked pretty long.

I know, you would think they would keep it open later!