PDA

View Full Version : older girls????

LisaMaz
04-26-2004, 09:48 AM
to maggiew:

Are you saying there aren't many older girls at the character breakfast? oh no I don't want her to feel out of place! I didn't know it mainly little ones.
:(

tink2
04-26-2004, 09:56 AM
I think you are referring to the reply to your question on another thread? Your daughter is 8 right? I've been to crt 2 times and no way would an 8 year old feel out of place! My nieces were 10 and 8 this year and loved every minute! There was even a 15 year old girl beside us and she loved it too- her first time to WDW. Yes, there were some little girls dressed up- but we didn't see very many dressed up either time we were there. DD 4 didn't want to- she is bashful anyway so I knew that might make her even more so. If she wants to dress up- go for it! She's only young once! I'll bet there won't be many years left she'll want to dress up- or even agree to it- so enjoy it while it lasts! Have a magical time with the princesses- your daughter will love it!princess:

Princess'Mom2
04-26-2004, 12:42 PM
We have to character b'fasts planned for our upcoming trip. DD#1 is 25 and is as excited as DD#2 (who just turned 10). Age doesn't matter at Disney! :crazy:

I'm sure your DD will have a great time.