PDA

View Full Version : please help.....

CARIB2150
04-26-2004, 09:25 AM
I have priority seating next monday at CRB with my 4 y/o at 8:10,
I need to know how to get there....I know that the buses run an hour before the park opens, but MK opens at 9 and the buses will run frm 8am there on.....

that is not enough time to get there, because they want us there 15-20 mins prior...any suggestions????

I need help!!!!

StuartMI
04-26-2004, 09:30 AM
Well, um. Get there from where? Dallas? :p

What hotel are you staying at? This would help me answer the question for you. I doubt you could reschedule the time though. :rolleyes:

CARIB2150
04-26-2004, 09:31 AM
I will be staying at POP Century....sorry!

StuartMI
04-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Eek, that's a toughie.. I've stayed at CBR which is right next to PC so I'm guessing the same times would apply. That morning we actually drove from CBR over to the WL and parked there. From WL, we took the bus over to the monorail station and hopped on the resorts monorail to get there before rope drop. This way when we were done, we could just take the boat (which wasnt running that early) back to the WL and be gone from there. Didnt have to worry about trams and huge parking lots.

It's all in the timing. If your breakfast is at 8:10, I'd say leave no later than 7 - 7:10. There's a delay to get on the bus at WL so you need some "waiting around" time.

From there, check in at the far left of the MK Railroad. There should be a CM walking around with a clipboard and as long as you have a confirmed ressie, you should be golden.

I hope this helps.

shellybaxter
04-26-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry I don't know how to make links, but there is another post here on the resturant board called "Character Breakfast Transportation Information that explains about early buses for Character Breakfasts.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=554377

Oh look - I figured out how to make a link after all!!

princess: Shelly

CARIB2150
04-26-2004, 09:40 AM
the problem is that we are depending on Disney Transportation....we are flying in, and will not be renting a car....I was told to go up to guest services the morning of and that they would arrange transportation....What exactly would they do, if anything at all.....

Grumpy92
04-26-2004, 09:41 AM
You can catch a MK bus from Pop that will drop you off at the entrance to MK. But you will need to leave no later then 7:10am.

StuartMI
04-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Ooh - thought you had a car. Yep - thats the best way then. Bus it directly to MK.

bigbabyblues
04-26-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm not sure which board it was on, it was *somewhere* here on the DIS, but I was thinking it was the Restaurant board.

Anyway, a CM from POP posted a thread the other day about early bus service to the parks, starting at like 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. You may have to go down a page or two, but it's here somewhere. His screnname is Chip N Dale Express I think.

Good luck,

Steph

bigbabyblues
04-26-2004, 09:52 AM
OK, I found it. It's at the bottom of this page (right now) but it may fall down to page 2 soon. The thread is titled Character Breakfast Transportation Information.

HTH, Steph

CARIB2150
04-26-2004, 10:02 AM
BIG BABY BLUES, U ARE AWESOME!! I will sleep a whole lot better now Sunday!

I was thinking I was gonna have to take a taxi! And frm what I have heard, that is expensive!

shellybaxter
04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by CARIB2150
BIG BABY BLUES, U ARE AWESOME!! I will sleep a whole lot better now Sunday!

I was thinking I was gonna have to take a taxi! And frm what I have heard, that is expensive!

Looks like you've got it all figured out, but taxis aren't that bad. We went from Animal Kingdom Lodge to POR for $15 and from Poly to POR for $12

princess: Shelly