PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern: Dinner?

Spencer'sMom
04-26-2004, 12:04 AM
We are set for a character dinner at LTT. I read somewhere that ham was served? Has anyone eaten there recently? My very picky DS loves ham but that's about it...well PBJ is still #1. Any input would be appreciated! :wave: :wave: :wave:

disneyfreakjackie
04-26-2004, 01:51 AM
I think they do have ham, we ate there in December and it was GREAT! Going back in May! As I recall, there were several different kinds of meat. There also was delicious mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, string beans, gravy, probably more . . . we called it our Thanksgiving meal in WDW!! It is family style! Great characters also! :sunny:

StuartMI
04-26-2004, 07:46 AM
I know the Crystal Palace has ham... But that's not what you want. I'm afraid I dont know about LTT. :confused:

SamanthaL
04-26-2004, 10:31 AM
There used to be ham but I can't remember if they had it the last time we went or not. I don't think they did. The menu on www.wdwig.com says pork chops. You could call LTT.

snicker-doodle
04-26-2004, 05:39 PM
This was a couple years ago -- but, we went through a similar experience with a picky eater at the LTT. Our very astute server noticed our DD4 wasn't eating - asked her why. She stated that she would rather have a PB&J. I was a bit embarrassed, but to her surprise (and ours) a couple minutes later, our server arrived with a PB&J just for her! Way cool!