PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and Vine

decker96
04-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Trying to decide on a place to eat dinner at MGM. I've seen bad reviews of Sci-Fi and 50's Prime Time, so I thought maybe we'd try Hollywood and Vine. How's the food and atmosphere? What about for kids? I do have one picky eater, but he'll do hot dogs, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, etc.

KIRSTIN'S MOMMY
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
We've eaten at all 3, and liked all of them! Hollywood and Vine is fun,with the sundae bar and all, and there's a seperate kid's buffet with the items you mentioned....have fun!

candykisses
04-25-2004, 08:43 PM
My youngest is picky and really enjoyed Hollywood & Vine. There was more than enough for him to eat and he liked being able to make his own sundae.

The characters were alot of fun. Minnie in a gown and Goofy was in a zoot suit. They danced a couple of times.

scanne
04-25-2004, 08:46 PM
I've dined at all three and I have to say that Hollywood and Vine is mediocre at best. We just ate there in February. 50's Prime Time is FABULOUS and Sci Fi is good, but overpriced for what you get. I highly recommend Prime Time. It's tons of fun and LOTS of good food, milkshakes and great desserts!

orvilleair
04-25-2004, 08:55 PM
Ate there in eary April this year.

I'm pretty sure that Hollywood and Vine does not have a character meal anymore, so the atomosphere is more general. It is a good place for my picky eaters (3 and 5 years old). I thought the food was ok, but we ate there as part of the Fantasmic package.