PDA

View Full Version : I've hit the Pre-Disney Panic!!!

msteddom
04-22-2004, 12:52 AM
I leave my house in 7 1/2 hours. I haven't finished packing, I have to clean the house up and I need to wash my hair. Oh, and I guess I should sleep somewhere in there too. This is going to be fun right? I love that I end up packing just as much for three days as I do for a week. I'll have a full report on POFQ when I get back on Sun!

Melissa

keerymom
04-22-2004, 12:55 AM
Have a blast!! The house cleaning can wait! Get some rest.

Disney Bumfords
04-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Get off the dang computer and get ready woman!!!

I can feel your panic - I'm doing it and I've got a week to go!!!

Enjoy - the weather is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

EEyorelover22
04-22-2004, 07:04 AM
A friend told me once that I am not a Type A Personality. I'm a triple A!!! My mom told me when I had my kids that she wished she had cleaned less and spent more time with us because we grew up so fast. So, I have changed over the years and bought a plaque that says, "Cleaning the house while the children are growing is like shoveling snow when it's still snowing."

HAVE FUN!!! Dust bunnies never die ;)

DonnaLeah
04-22-2004, 07:33 AM
I've found out the dust WILL come back--go figure. Relax and do the things that MUST be done in order to leave for your trip. As I always say, "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow!"LOL::yes:: Have Fun!!!!

tinkgrl
04-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Hi,

Have a great time!! Get some rest & have fun!!!

Allison

sweet maxine
04-22-2004, 08:21 AM
I know you will enjoy your trip. Don't worry too much about cleaning (I just would make sure to turn the dishwasher on --those things can get REALLY gross after a few days!) I hope you and your family have a safe trip. I would really like to hear about the Port Orleans as I would have liked to stay there this time but the kids overruled me on that. Have fun! :)

P'colaFla
04-22-2004, 08:41 AM
We leave Saturday for POFQ! :Pinkbounc I know you are probably already there and having a blast! Can't wait to see your report...we can compare notes. Have fun...I know we will!

kc26
04-22-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm leaving for POFQ at 2:00 Friday morning. Right now I am working and tonight my strees will begin. Pack the car, clean the house and finish laundrey. But I am excited to also be in Disney.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

zakatak
04-22-2004, 11:44 AM
:bounce: