PDA

View Full Version : Grandparents stay for one night??

RDS912
04-21-2004, 10:21 PM
We are staying at AKL with my DW, DD5, and DS18 mos, We are staying in a concierge room. My question is can grandma and grandpa stay with us for one night in the same room and take the sunrise safari the next morning

Disney Debbie
04-21-2004, 10:49 PM
It's okay with me!!:D

Bojangles
04-21-2004, 11:14 PM
You should be able to add them to your reservation. :D They might make you pay $25/night each for an extra adult fee.

ducklite
04-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Not all concierge rooms sleep five! You'll need to make sure they are aware that the grandparents are coming for a night when you book. Otherwise, as long as you pay the extra $50 per night for them, no harm, no foul.

Just an FYI, it's going to be VERY tight in that room with four adults, and a pak-n-play. We're a family of three, and we find it a little tight with just the three of us!

Anne

RDS912
04-22-2004, 06:32 PM
Ducklite check your pm

jel0511
04-22-2004, 08:01 PM
I agree with ducklite, and also be aware that a LOT of the concierge rooms that sleep 5 come with bunk beds. Not a good idea with 4 adults!!! I was always told that all concierge rooms that sleep 5 only have bunks, but have since been told that a few people have gotten the concierge rooms with two queens and a day bed. Since this is the configuration you'll want (if you want to squeeze all those people into that small room) you better make the concierge staffa ware of it. Since it's probably a very hard concierge config to come by.