PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited!!!!

poochie
04-21-2004, 09:33 PM
We are coming to WDW from June 26th to July 3rd. This will be only my family's 2nd trip. More than likely our last trip as both my kids are in college. My DD, DH, and I will be staying at CS. Cannot convice my son to come with us. Sigh :( He had a great time when we made our first visit 5 years ago. Now I guess he figures he is too old. I guess the end is near for the family thing.

I'm all a twitter over this trip, I guess I never really grew up. Will be turning 50 this summer yikes, maybe I'm reverting back to my childhood. Never saw Animal Kingdom as it was not quite ready when we were there. The pictures on this site look beautiful for our hotel. Thank goodness our dance studio is performing as this provides me the opportunity for this trip. You have to tell me how I can have a countdown clock like I been seeing in all your posts.

Will be posting as the trip gets closer. Send me any tips and must sees as I could use some real help from you people. I found this site was always the best for information. I been occasionaly been popping in and reading posts as I missed Disney so and after only 1 trip. Then we got the news at the studio and WOW I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! Guess I got it bad.

SuzyQue
04-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Here is a link to instructions for your countdown clock. ~:D~

http://psiklops.brinkster.net/CDTimers/CDTimerGen.htm

WDW LifeLong Fan
04-22-2004, 12:51 PM
:wave2:

Welcome to the DIS!

We all still have a lot of "KID" in us here on the DIS!

Have a great time! ::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc