PDA

View Full Version : Which building at GF?

sharonk
04-21-2004, 07:21 AM
We are staying at the GF for the first time in early June. We have 3 kids (ages 2, 5, 7) plus my mother is going with us. We're getting 2 rooms.

We have a "room-only" reservation with the Disney Visa discount codes that came out this Spring.

What building should we request? My mother is in poor health (recently had a lung removed) and because she has trouble walking long distances, I would like to be close to the monorail.

On the other hand, I would like to be close to the game room and pool too.

I'm not sure how the resort is laid out, but is there anyway we can be close to all of this?

Thanks!

Sharon

Harambe
04-21-2004, 07:41 AM
I think they have some guest rooms right in the main building. Maybe if you explain that it is a medical reason, they will put you here. It would be close to everything for your mom.

Have fun!

TammiMcMan
04-21-2004, 09:41 AM
The Main Building only has concierge and honeymoon rooms. The next closest is Sugar Loaf, but that is also for concierge only. Big Pine Key or Sago Cay would put you nearer to the main building, with Big Pine Key being closest to the pools and Sago Cay close to Gasparilla's which has fast food and a small arcade area (if that's what you mean by the game room).

Here is a great site to check out the resort layout
http://allearsnet.com/acc/g_gf.htm

Tammi

dylansdad
04-21-2004, 09:53 AM
we will be there too 6/8-6/15