PDA

View Full Version : Ahem!!

Susan--Ontario
04-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Ahem,

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWW!!!

The blue and white rule tonight.

Sorry Darren and Janet!! ;) Take heart in that it makes us real happy!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Bring on the next round.

Good Night All!!!

DSNY FN
04-20-2004, 09:51 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOO
Ottawa needs a real goalie they have a great team in fromt of him they nowneed someone to back them up with some goaltending. MikeJ you need to send your daughter to Ottawa so they will have a shot at winning next season.

MikeJ
04-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by DSNY FN
MikeJ you need to send your daughter to Ottawa so they will have a shot at winning next season.

Wouldn't work. She's a Canadiens fan.

- Mike

Nagle
04-21-2004, 09:38 AM
ALL RIGHT MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Habs fan in the middle of Leaf land. My son is also a goalie (going into 1st yr Bantam) and thinks Jose walks on water.

How about a Habs/Leafs conference final. How cool would that be. (cool only if the Habs win of course LOL.)

John

maryliz
04-21-2004, 09:56 AM
It certainly was a good night for us leafs fans! And I loved Domi's interview after the game ... he basically refused to take any credit for himself ... it was all about Eddie, Joe and the rest of the team :) I work very closely (by phone that is) with a group from Ottawa. There are a couple of leafs fans in their midst, so their biggest all-time Sens fan is today wearing a Leafs jersey due to a lost bet.

Bring it on, Philly ... we'll be ready for you.

Mary Liz

DSNY FN
04-21-2004, 12:40 PM
I am a huge Ken Dryden fan that is why I became a goalie when I played ah I still remember it like it was yesterday I want my knee to get better so I can play again. Mike congrats on your daughters great taste in hockey teams she ranks very high up in my good book now a goalie and HABS fan you can't get any better than that hehehe.