PDA

View Full Version : first time

jennn78
04-20-2004, 03:12 PM
i am planning a trip for my boyfriends 30th birthday...jthe end of june...i have no idea where to start to look for deals .....any help will be appreciated....thanks!!!!!

HANDYMOM
04-20-2004, 03:20 PM
First stop, Allearsnet.com, The info on this site will quickly get you up to speed on all vacations Disney. Then, once you've got a little knowledge under your belt, start prowling the DIS boards, asking questions whenever you like. Also, pick up either the Passporter Guide or the Unofficial Guide book. They clarify and go into really great detail.

The funs just beginning for you. Don't stress out, as deals become available you can keep cancelling standing ressies until you get 45 days out.

Have fun!

k&a&c'smom
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Check out mousesavers.com also, this is a very good site to help you understand the choices between pkgs., room-only, types of ticket media, etc. And, of course, the discounts!!:wave2:

cmonroe
04-26-2004, 12:04 PM
I have been about 20 times to Disney, but didn't plan the trip until this year's. My sister-in-law bought me Birnbaum's Official Disney Guide. It has a plethora of facts and information. I'd recommend that along with the sites referenced by the others.

goin2disneyagain
04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Check out Mousesavers.com. Read these boards, there is a lot of useful information here. The Passporter is another good book to read. :)

Have a great trip. Planning it is half the fun. :teeth:

Trekker
04-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Come on folks - how can we forget to send folks to the site that runs these boards?

There are tremendous amounts of data right here at www.wdwinfo.com.

cmonroe
04-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Did I mention my newborn son is an insomniac which translates to no sleep :-)

Doh! I don't know how we forgot that.....