PDA

View Full Version : WDW Florist - basket to resort ?s

Tiger926
04-20-2004, 11:38 AM
I can't find info anywhere - I wanted to surprise DH and DD with snacks, autograph book/pen and other treats. Anyone have experience with them? Is there a delivery charge?

I also checked a few other businesses in the area, but I found their prices to be too high. Any otheer suggestions - we arrive this Monday?

Thanks, Tiger

Magic2000
04-20-2004, 12:12 PM
I used the Disney Florist in October to surprise my DD - and she loved it!!! I was very pleased with the order (I substituted a stuffed animal for the photo album)

We just recently sent a gift basket for a co-worker who was visiting Disney! He was very surprised and they loved the stuff that was in the basket!

I am considering using the Disney Florist again on our upcoming visit! There is a delivery charge (about $8-$10, I'm not really sure). If you go to their website, there is a phone number you can call to speak with them directly.

Good luck!

DisneyLisa
04-20-2004, 01:43 PM
I used them for my DD's 16th birthday in October & they were great. I found their prices the most reasonable of all the places I checked. I had a custom basket made (actually a canvas tote bag) filled with stuff like a plush Tigger, a photo frame album, Mickey ears, a Tigger mug (can't remember what else off hand) & some helium balloons. I told them that Tigger was her favourite character & sure enough, one of the helium balloons was Tigger. They'll do their best to get the items you want. CSR even put an autographed photo card from Mickey & some disney balloons in the room as well. It was great returning from the MK the night of her birthday (after having dinner with Tigger ;)) and finding all that waiting for her (along with a Pal Mickey & a bunch of other gifts I had left on the table before I left the room). :)

Tiger926
04-20-2004, 02:03 PM
I just called and spoke wtih a wonderful woman named Marie and I am going to call back later today to give her my order - my DD is pulling all of my books out of our bookshelves as we speak so I will call later.

I see that you too are from Canada - I find their prices to be very reasonable as well. In the snack tote that I'm looking at, it comes with an insulated Mickey bag, plus a bunch of full size snacks! This perfect for DH and DD as she is also going to customize it. My DD is nicknamed Piglet, so I am just trying to decide on what else I can add to it. I just started another thread so I'm waiting on suggestions for more goodies to add.

Thanks again, Tiger

nowellsl
04-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Could someone please post a link to the web site?!! Thank you!!:D

Tiger926
04-20-2004, 02:17 PM
I found it after I started this thread:

http://www.disneyflorist.com

Enjoy! They have some good stuff, with some reasonable prices!

Tiger

DisneyLisa
04-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Here you go: :) Walt Disney World Florist (http://www.disneyflorist.com/)

DisneyLisa
04-20-2004, 02:18 PM
LOL...looks like we both posted at the same time. :)