PDA

View Full Version : Do They Sell Pillow Cases at WDW for Character Signing?

goldenskies
04-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Would rather have some sort of Disney themed pillowcase for character autographs but not sure where to find them!

OhMickey
04-20-2004, 11:21 AM
You could try ordering from Disneystore.com. Also, try looking in Walmart, Kmart, or Target. Or try Ebay.

There was (maybe still is) a home store in DTD.

This is a great idea! I might just do this on our next trip!

carolinagirl
04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
I think this is a great idea! But I'm wondering if the characters would have difficulty signing a pillowcase since they wouldn't have anything to "bear" down on. Does that make sense? How would they be able to sign it?

But I think that would be a really cool souvenir!

Whitegloves
04-20-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by carolinagirl
I think this is a great idea! But I'm wondering if the characters would have difficulty signing a pillowcase since they wouldn't have anything to "bear" down on. Does that make sense? How would they be able to sign it?

Try wrapping it around a small clipboard. There are small ones at WalMart that are appx. 5 x 7 in size for under $1. Just refold the pillowcase as space fills up. Be sure to put something (thick paper?) under the pillowcase so it doesn't bleed onto another section. Hope this helps. (I haven't tried it but have painted on fabric, etc. and this is what I would try.)

Smiles,
Diane =0)

tn4mickey
04-20-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd try a small embroidery hoop. It would keep the pillowcase smooth and give the charactor something to hold onto. It would also be easier to plan where you want the signatures positioned.