PDA

View Full Version : Question About the Mansions at Riverside

scanne
04-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Do these buildings have elevators? Which buildings are closest to the bus stop and food court? How are the rooms on the first floor? Noisy? We'll have a 2 year old and an infant with us. Thanks. Oh and which buildings are non-smoking???

ksc37
04-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Yes, there are elevators in the mansions. We stayed in Magnolia Terrace (which is non-smoking) and it was right next to one of the bus stops. I don't think any of the mansions are really close to the food court, but Oak Manor is closest (but is a smoking building), followed closely by Magnolia Terrace. It's about a 5 minute walk (much longer if your 2 year old also walks).

We stayed there with our 18 month old 2 years ago and found it easiest to put him in the stroller in the morning when we were in a hurry. When we were back for our afternoon break, we let him walk and explore Old Man Island (where the pool & playground are). Old Man Island is also very close to Magnolia Terrace.

We were on the second floor (standard view), so I can't answer your first floor question. I will comment that the second floor was very quiet.

Enjoy it. It is a nice place to stay.

keriannhoward
04-20-2004, 12:02 PM
We just got back yesterday and stayed in Parterre Place. It was about a 5 minute walk to the food court and about a 2 minute walk to the quiet pool. We were on the ground floor, standard view room that was just steps from the parking lot but had a beautiful view, we saw trees and birds and flowers, not the parking lot.

It was very quiet and relaxing there. We were about a 10 min walk from the south depot but it wasn't bad at all.