PDA

View Full Version : POR Renovations - Started Yet ?

Kanga
04-19-2004, 10:08 PM
My family and I will be staying at POR in October, and I was wondering if they have started the renovation here yet and If so, where are they starting.

I loved Building 27 in the AB last time, and am hoping that we will be able to stay here again.

heffalump9
04-20-2004, 08:00 AM
Just returned from POR (3/27), they have begun rennovations on Oak Manor, I am not sure when they will begin on AB, nothing in the newsletter. We stayed in AB 16 it was great close to everything, our room was upgraded from a std to trundle room (no charge), the extra space was nice. The bus service great never waited more than 10 mins. even in the afternoon. The food court was a kind of disappointing, CM's too rushed, below average quality compared to parks counter service, limited hot food service hours, this did not work with EMH, and the extended park hours. Grab and Go ran out of salad and sandwiches most evenings. The bakery was very good, loved the fresh cinnamon rolls at 6AM. Next time we stay here I will make more PS and just rely on the food court for dessert.