PDA

View Full Version : Please Help poll

disneygirl21
04-19-2004, 09:04 PM
please vote on the poll

disneygirl21
04-19-2004, 09:26 PM
seems like Polynesian is in the lead. why would that resort fit a 16-year old, a 15-year old, a 12-year old, and two adults in their forties?

Disneyolic
04-20-2004, 12:29 PM
I chose Yacht Club simply because I think your kids shoudl be able to take the busses alone to any park they choose. I am assuming you would like to visit Epcot more so being within walking distance is the best. The pools in the Epcot area are great too, especially Stormalong Bay (YC/BC).

In the end, choose a resort nearest the park you like most and the kids can take care of themselves whenever you may split up.

~DawnMaree

Kimberle
04-20-2004, 01:20 PM
I voted for Beach Club. I think the teens would like SAB best. Plus, it's close to the Boardwalk. You and your hubby would feel comfortable leaving the kids at the hotel while you sample a bit of the nightlife. ;) You'd be within walking distance. With most of the others, you'd have to take a bus or boat.

disneygirl21
04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Let me just get one thing straight guys:
I'm the 15-year old. My friend is the 16-year old, and my sister is the 12-year old. My parents are the adults in the forties.

Thanks anyway guys!

Eeyore1928
04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
I choose the Poly for its location to the Magic Kingdom...watching fireworks at night...monorail to MK plus you can walk right over to the TTC for monorail to Epcot. The buses are great to everywhere else. New pool. Great dining. Good gift shops. Boat to MK. Nice beach. Close to the Grand for afternoon tea while the hubby and any sons? rent boats. Just all around good location.

Disneyolic
04-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Let's just get this straight...I'm not a guy, I'm a woman. Just kidding. Sorry for assuming you were the parent in this situation. I think that is usually the case on these boards. Unless you get a deluxe at the WL, that will not accommodate 5 people.

Now I'm curious, are you trying to talk your parents into another resort???

~DawnMaree

disneygirl21
04-20-2004, 06:09 PM
no... my parents do not know which resort would be best so they are leaving that up to me because i'm the "WDW Expert" in my house. lol
i basically do the planning and they decide if that is best. like this trip coming up, i planned the polynesian resort. i plan everything. they either like it or not, and then book a resort i show them that they like.
confusing huh? lol

johnvree
04-20-2004, 07:47 PM
I say BC, but could have easily picked YC. Great pool and located between Epcot and MGM.

WL, Poly and Contemporary are great (Poly is my favorite). But the convenience to MK makes them better choices for younger kids.

AKL would be great for teens who love animals. But it lacks the water activities of the other resorts that the other resorts have.

jaysue
04-21-2004, 04:38 AM
Beach Club or Yacht Club as it has the best location for easy touring access especially to Epcot and MGM which IMO has more of the rides that appeal to teens

thanks
jaysue

disneygirl21
04-21-2004, 02:35 PM
looks like beach club is popular..... g2g tell my friend!

disneygirl21
04-21-2004, 06:20 PM
would the beach club be a good choice for april?

goin2disneyagain
04-21-2004, 07:15 PM
I chose the YC only because of the close proximity to so many things. They can use the buses or just walk around the immediate area and find lots of things to do.

MJTinNH
04-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Beach Club. You are close to two parks, Epcot & MGM. Beach Club has a younger atmosphere then Yacht Club and of course there is Storm-Along-Bay. Great pool for teens.

Have a great trip!