PDA

View Full Version : Staying at POP! Tell me everything you know

Disney4me04
04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Okay I am staying there in 2005. I know some things will change.

But tell me all you know. I paid for a preferred room.

What building?
Do you have room number recomendations?
Cost of mugs?

Share all that you will.

Thanks

kandmwedding
04-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Check out the following link... it will tell you everything you ever wanted to know.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=475933

Disney4me04
04-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the link. I am really looking for first hand experience of people who stayed there.

I want to get the best room for my $$$.

TnKrBeLlA012
04-19-2004, 08:35 PM
I just got back yesterday and I LOVED it. I would definitely stay there again.The prefered rooms are in the 60's building. I was in the 50's and stayed in room 1448 and we were pretty close to everything and we saved $10 per night. I beleive the mugs were $11.99 each. I hope you love it just as much as I did! :wave2:

Disney4me04
04-19-2004, 09:40 PM
Are all the preferred rooms in the 60s building? I am thinking I may save the $50.00 and request to be in the 80s building instead.

Thanks for the mug prices.

I am trying to figure out which building and if preferred is really what we need.

I think my son would like the 80s or 90s building. But I don't want to be to far from things.

mrs. magoo
04-20-2004, 07:40 AM
We stayed in the 80's building almost as far away as you can be from the food court but it was an easy 5 minute walk to food court if you cut across the parking lot it was even less. When we checked in I was disappointed in the location, but ended up loving it. Especially since every morning we got to see the Walt Disney World property sign right out our door. My kids loved the computer pool and we never even went in any of the others. We did find the pool was very windy even on a seemingly calm day.

Have a great time planning we are returning in November 2005, but we are going to try the French Quarter.

Kathe

princess:

arbdisney
04-20-2004, 08:04 AM
Everything I am reading shows that "prefered room" means closer to the food area. Do I need to book a prefered room to get a view of the lake? Don't care how far away from the main area we are, but would like to have a view of the lake.

daisylove
04-20-2004, 03:58 PM
We just came back and hada preferred room. 4th floor overlooking the pool past the play doh cans and the noise was awful and the walk was no better than from some riooms in the non-preferred buildings. I am already wanting to go back and I hope I can figure out he room number in the 50s or 70 building that will be closer and cheaper as it is not preferred. Good luck.