View Full Version : Will anyone cancel if no codes come out?

04-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Just curious - is anyone holding a ressie that they will cancel if Disney does not release AP and general public codes? We already have our plane tickets - but we may cut our trip shorter or move offsite if we can't get a discount!

04-19-2004, 08:53 PM
NopeI plan on going no matter what unless it is family related with my dad but code or no code will not stop me from going. :D

04-19-2004, 09:12 PM
We, too, will still be going.

04-19-2004, 09:18 PM
I figure the budget on the rack rate. If codes come out to lower the price, it's party time! So, yes, we will still be going if there are no discounts.