PDA

View Full Version : Ressies for Character Meal?

Spencer'sMom
04-19-2004, 06:05 PM
We are planning a 6 day trip to Disney for the last week of May. We're staying at POR...DH and DS5 and me. Is it too late to get seating for a character meal? DS is not going to anything too "girlie" but I thought that this might be fun. We did Chef Mickey's 2 years ago and had a great time but want to branch out a bit. Any suggestions?:confused:

pumpkinboy
04-19-2004, 06:23 PM
How about Donald's Breafastosaurus at AK?

You might do better to post this on the Disney Restaurant board.

mmeb144
04-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Garden Grill in the Land Pavillion in EPCOT. My son likes this one, he's 11. Pluto is his favorite character. He gets lots of attention from Pluto. Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale fill out the rest of the characters for this meal.

Marie

shellybaxter
04-19-2004, 08:40 PM
You've got about a month before your trip. We didn't decide to go on our trip until there were only 38 days left. We had no problem getting PS for Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, and Breakfastasaurs, so some Character Meals should be available. Anything with a Princess was a lot harder to get. I was able to call and get a cancellation for 1900 Park Fair Cindy's Gala and Epcot Storybook Breakfast.

BTW - The only other PS that was really hard to get was Fantasmic Dinner Package.

Have Fun

princess: Shelly