PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! Fort Wilderness Cabins or Beach Club?

disneygirl21
04-19-2004, 02:25 PM
My friend and I are planning on staying at the Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins or a room in the Beach Club in April 2005. We are both in our teens and traveling with my family, which would make 5 people in one room/cabin.
For Fort Wilderness, how many beds are in the bedroom? How is the resort? Food? Service? Convenience? We would like to know.
For the Beach Club, how is the resort overall? How is the food? Service? Convenience?

We are deciding on either the Fort Wilderness Cabins or the Beach Club (not the villas). Which one and why?

MAGICinMYHEART
04-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by disneygirl21
My friend and I are planning on staying at the Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins or a room in the Beach Club in April 2005. We are both in our teens and traveling with my family, which would make 5 people in one room/cabin.
For Fort Wilderness, how many beds are in the bedroom? How is the resort? Food? Service? Convenience? We would like to know.
For the Beach Club, how is the resort overall? How is the food? Service? Convenience?
We are deciding on either the Fort Wilderness Cabins or the Beach Club (not the villas). Which one and why?

Let's see at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins, you would have a double bed and bunk beds in a small bedroom, a murphy bed in the living room, one bathroom, and a full kitchen...most familys stay at the Cabins so they can prepare their own food...The Cabins are located throughout the Campgrounds and most if not all would require riding a bus to reach the Trail's End Restaurant which does have a great menu it is a buffet click on this link for menu:Trail's End Buffet (http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_teb.htm)

The Beach Club is one of Disney's Deluxe resorts and is very convenient to both MGM and EPCOT walking distance...great restaurants very close too many to list. Plus as a guest of the Beach Club you would have access to SAB the best pool complex at any Disney Resort. Not only will you be close to EPCOT & MGM you will be close to The Boardwalk area....ect..ect..

scanmom
04-19-2004, 03:28 PM
we have stayed at FW, and the cabins are nice, but not THAT nice, and it is just about as inconvienient as staying off site, except for the boats to MK, which you still have to take a bus to get to the docks. We have not stayed at the BC, but we did stay at the Swan, which is in the same area. The location is SUPER! and the whole boardwalk area is soooo nice and very pretty. I will always stay in the epcot resort area from now on, unless I just cannot get a room there!:sunny:

Kimberle
04-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Honestly, I think teen's would find the Cabins a bit "boring". The pools are ordinary pools, no slides. I think the Cabins are great for families with younger children.

I think teens would much prefer the pool area at the Beach Club. Plus, there is more nightlife providing Mom & Dad will let you "out" for a bit. ;)

tar heel
04-19-2004, 04:27 PM
There's no comparison. I can't imagine a teen choosing Fort Wilderness cabin over the Beach Club. Fort Wilderness would be good if you needed to save $ by cooking, had a baby or needed to accomodate six people. My teens would never choose it over BC and neither would I.

disneygirl21
04-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Thanks guys. It's just that we want to go in April 2005 and that is a regular season, not a Value season. we want to have the best time without spending so much. I mean, it would only be $270 a night in the cabins, and almost $500 a night at the BC. We don't want to stay at a moderate resort because my folks want to stay in a nice resort (deluxe). They are the kind of people who slept in a moderate resort once (CBR) and will never again.

disneygirl21
04-19-2004, 09:03 PM
adding new thread bout this topic....