PDA

View Full Version : Hairdressing salon

Stitch's Greatest Fa
04-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Has anyone out there had there hair cut at the Contemporary and howmuch was it? Usually I have my hair cut beforegoing on holiday, bu I have to grow it to have it up at my wedding. Our honeymoon to the world leaves 2 days later early hours of Monday morning and I knowmy hair will drive me nuts needing 2 or 3 inches of by then. Hope someone can help.

SuzyQue
04-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Here is a link to someone else's question about this from allears.net. Sorry, no prices listed though. ~:D~

http://allearsnet.com/btp/aa033103.htm#ques3

mkymouse4ever
04-18-2004, 05:42 PM
I heard good things about the CR's hair saloon! Unfortunately it was after I had mine cut at the GF. :rolleyes: As she was cutting she told me this was a "treat" cause they really only get to do up-do's and wedding type hair! :eek: Really, for the GF wash cut and blow dry style with tip came very close to $100.00 :earseek: And VERY unfortunately not worth it. :eek:

Good luck, mky princess:

BCV23
04-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Although I haven't had anything done there, I did pick up their brochure about a year ago.

It lists a haircut as starting at $45 and shampoo, cut and dry at $65. Of course, this is before tip.

The salon at CR is operated by the same company that operates the salon at GF and Y&BC. Although I've never had a haircut at GF salon, I've had a wash, blow dry and flat iron finish there and have had better luck tham mky.:D

Have a wonderful wedding trip!