PDA

View Full Version : Cribs at POFQ?

Stitch Inside
04-18-2004, 09:11 AM
Has anyone used the cribs at POFQ or any other moderates? We plan on taking our pack and play, but if the cribs are decent(claen, comfortable, better than a pack and play), we'lll leave it at home.

johnnyr
04-18-2004, 09:56 AM
The last time we were at POFQ, the cribs were real cribs, not the pack and play type. I don't know is that is true now after the rehab.

Stitch Inside
04-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Has anyone used the Disney cribs lately?

Stitch Inside
04-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Just called the resort, and for those of you that may have wanted to know, the cribs are pack and plays.

disdreams
04-18-2004, 05:15 PM
We were given a pack and play one to use, at no charge. It was fine. My daughter loved it.

cecamut
04-19-2004, 06:10 PM
I used a pack n play at CSR last year for my 8 month old. It was clean and we weren't worried about using it. We brought his own blankets/sheets with us though. The only thing to be cautious of is the price. When I made my reservations, they told me the crib was free. They told me the same at check-in. When I got my bill the last day, they charged me 15 dollars a day for 10 days!! That was 150 plus tax. I went to maindesk and asked that it be removed because I was told the crib was free. I could have bought a brand new one for that!! They removed the charge and apologized for the charge.

Have fun on your trip!

Charlie