PDA

View Full Version : Which Pools have life guards?

eileenfk
04-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi,

If we pool hop, with the kids, one feature we will want to look for, is life guards.

Does anyone know which pools have life guards?

- Eileen

PamOKW
04-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Any pool that has a slide will have a lifeguard (when the slide is open). Most, if not all, quiet pools do not have lifeguards. Currently, no pool at OKW has a lifeguard. Once the slide is added to the main pool, that one will have a guard on duty.

I think the All-Star/Pop Century pools don't have slides but because of their large size do have lifeguards -- someone please let me know if that's correct or not.

Lisa loves Pooh
04-18-2004, 03:37 PM
We have stayed at Music, Sports, and Movies--the larger pools have lifeguards (the pools by the food court)...I cannot remember on the "quieter" pools--the smaller ones that are further away...but the large ones--Definitely!

Pa@okw95
04-18-2004, 04:12 PM
The pools at all the moderates and deluxe have pools. Life guards are very important for the enjoyment of all the guests. I think the main pool at OKW will be a lot better place for all of us with life guards. Patrons will have to get used to the rules that will come with life guards also. One thing I must say is don't for a moment think your child is save because a life guard is there. They can not see everything.

Doug Wolfe
04-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Storm-A-Long Bay at Beach Club, because of its size, has multiple life guards on duty throughout the day and into the evening.::MickeyMo

Deb & Bill
04-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Doug Wolfe
Storm-A-Long Bay at Beach Club, because of its size, has multiple life guards on duty throughout the day and into the evening.::MickeyMo

But you can't pool hop to SAB.