View Full Version : Waiting out ROFR. Anyone Else?

04-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Just sitting here feeling impatient and a bit bummed out.:( We have been waiting to find out if we passed ROFR on a BWV contract since March 19, 2004.
I am also starting to get a little paranoid everytime I read that someone got a BWV add on thru Disney lately - I JUST KNOW IT'S MY CONTRACT and that Disney bought it back. Lack of patience can make a girl lose her mind!!!:crazy:

Any one else in my boat? Who is waiting it out? How long have you been waiting? What DVC resort is your contact for?
Have you been contacting your agent almost daily(like me!!)?

Good luck to anyone waiting to pass.

04-16-2004, 07:00 AM
I'm sure you are in agony right about now.

I just checked an old post for the details of your contract... $70 a point, not many left in 2004... I assume you're paying closing costs. Ours was similar just a few weeks ago: 170 points at $70 per, BWV, banked points, we paid closing. Unless there is some concession by the seller, I can't imagine why it would be particularly attractive to Disney.

We also worked with Maggie and Shontell, and they were pretty good about hand-holding and keeping us informed. Assuming you have the March 19 start date right, you are certainly pushing up against the 30 day mark. While most contracts seem to have been getting through pretty quickly of late, there have been a few stragglers...

But hey... it's a beautiful, sunny morning here in the outskirts of our nation's capital. It feels like a "good news" day to me. Give Maggie a call.

Skip Wiley
04-16-2004, 07:04 AM
We were sent to ROFR this week, 200 pt BWV contract. I have to admit itís a little disappointing to see youíve been waiting so long, we were hoping for a quick turnaround. There seems to have been several recent posts of BWV contracts going through in two weeks or so, but I also remember one or two that were longer than a month. It is an agonizing feeling, just waiting for some news, any news, from Disney, but it seems like the contracts have been going through eventually. Best of luck, hope to hear your good news soon!

04-16-2004, 09:08 AM
We've been waiting 2 weeks now. Called yesterday and was told it should be about another week. Have you called recently and what was their reason for it taking so long? Good luck, hope you hear real soon.