PDA

View Full Version : Nothing here ~ deleted

TimNDansMom
04-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Deleted message

mbb
04-15-2004, 12:10 PM
that 15 people have looked at this so far...!!!

Nothing here either...;) ;)

:sunny:

PhotobearSam
04-15-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm curious...What was it...Ashamed are we???

:teeth: :crazy: :teeth:

TimNDansMom
04-15-2004, 01:18 PM
LOL, that's why I thought I should just delete it, because of all the views. Now it will probably get even more! LOL

I was just trying to alert Kellyla that I had been trying to contact her through pm and email and had noticed she was online. ;) Since she did get back to me, I decided to delete the message but the delete doesn't work! :confused:

It is funny though isn't it, how curious people are! LOL

sammi
04-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Hi Julie!:wave:

bunnyfoo
04-15-2004, 03:30 PM
I clicked on the post because I was curious to see why so many people were posting to a deleted post :p

Debbie
04-15-2004, 04:36 PM
:wave2: And I just start on the bottom of my new posts and "next thread" my way up! :teeth:

:chat: Hi everyone!

TimNDansMom
04-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, since everyone is saying "Hi",

"HI" :wave2:
mbb
Sam
Cindy
Vicky
Debbie......

.......and anyone else taking a peek! ;) :) :wave:

wenabre
04-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Me, well, ummm, I was errr, aaa...exercising my right to be nosey !!;)

Canadave
04-15-2004, 08:01 PM
What a friendly group we have here ::yes:: :wave2: :wave:

TimNDansMom
04-15-2004, 09:17 PM
"HI" Wendy and Dave! ;) :wave2:

wenabre
04-15-2004, 10:13 PM
I know that this is a 'nothing really thread' so I'll put something in....:Pinkbounc in two more sleeps, I get to go to Guelph and pick up my DD ( who is Katdb ) from university. We have to get her packed up for coming home, un-packed when she gets here then re packed for our trip on the Magic in May!!:rolleyes: I will be the queen of packing by the time we are back! :teeth: Not to mention I have to pack up the puppy for his visit to his auntie and uncles' spa resort. He gets to sleep all day with his uncle ( who works nights) and all night with his auntie who works days. Now that folks...is a restful vacation!
Oh HI back to everyone....where is Disney Lisa? I am surprised she hasn't popped in here.:wave:
Wenabre

Cruisin
04-15-2004, 10:25 PM
:wave2: everybody

I heard a rumour that there was a party going on over here on this thread ::yes::

Snowwark
04-16-2004, 05:42 AM
The deleted stuff is always interesting! :smooth:

Is this party still ongoing? :p

Wow Wenabre, two weeks on the Magic?? Awesome!!!! :D

Scratch42
04-16-2004, 06:31 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tried accessing this thread last night but the board told me it was too busy!LOL

:wave:

Scratch
pirate:

wenabre
04-16-2004, 07:06 AM
Hi Snowwark,
The two weeks was sort of thanks to my Mom,who said that "one week just was not enough time to do things on the cruise and rest as well" I (of course, being a respectful and obedient Daughter and never wanting to miss a golden oppourtunity) said I would book two weeks, which I did and only fainted once at the cost:eek:
Actually with the US $ down so much from last year it was nice to be able to throw on some $$ every month. So by January the cruise was paid, my looney jar was filling nicely for shopping and once my DD is home from university, the real excitment can begin!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So lets party :teeth: on this thread!! I'll bring the KonK Koolers:hyper: What is anyone else bringing?

phorsenuf
04-16-2004, 07:09 AM
:wave2:

Just popping in to say hi too!

So.....where's the bar???????:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Susan--Ontario
04-16-2004, 07:27 AM
We're not nosy, just friendly people trying to keep tabs on all our busy lives and how we manage to get in a trip to "home" every now and again.

So, if we have some really important information to pass along we now know that we can do this by posting nothing.:smooth:

And since I don't drink I'll be the designated driver for y'all.

::yes::

Have a good one!:wave:

TimNDansMom
04-16-2004, 09:17 AM
WOW, this thread has taken on a life of it's own! It was that busy you couldn't get on last night, Janet!!!??? LOL ;)

"HI" Robin, Janet, Kim, phorsenuf and Susan! :wave2:

So, who's whipping up the Long Island Iced Teas? :hyper: :bounce:

Party on everyone!! ;) :p

kellyla
04-16-2004, 09:33 AM
If you tell me how to make them,Julie,I will make one for you and for anybody else who wants one.The strongest I get is Diet Coke.

Hi everyone!:wave:

TimNDansMom
04-16-2004, 09:41 AM
"HI" Kelly! :wave2: You should feel honoured, this thread started because of you! LOL

I think Kim is the "expert" on Long Island Iced Teas. ;) :p

(sent you another pm, BTW! ;) )

mbb
04-16-2004, 10:01 AM
BahamaMama's...!!! Non-Schnockered version, just for Kellyla and Susan...:)

I can't wait for summer!!!

Scratch42
04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Marguaritas! WOWEE!

They sure do put a lot of Tequilla in them!:eek: Or maybe it was because I drank from the straw!:earseek:

So which cruise first, Eastern or Western?

Scratch
pirate:

TimNDansMom
04-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh, I know what you mean, Janet! I literally staggered out of EPCOT one time, after a Margarita. I also hadn't eaten in a while. To say the least, I know better now! ;)

DisneyLisa
04-16-2004, 12:47 PM
You're right Julie...you really started something here. I didn't read it (until you told me to today) because I assumed it was a post to Kelly...deleted. Little did I know how popular it would turn out to be. :eek:

Now we all know how to title a thread to make sure everyone on the Board reads it. ;) LOL

Have a good trip to Guelph Wenabre...I'll talk to you when you get home.

The sun is shining here in Ottawa so it looks like we're in for a nice weekend. I hope everyone has a good weekend (& don't drink too many of those Long Island Ice Teas & Margaritas). ;)

PhotobearSam
04-16-2004, 03:50 PM
That's it....Shinning sun in Ottawa....GRRRRR

How come I had to move here away from wenabre(Miss you much) and to the land of snow storms on April 16th...5cm this morning...

Wish I was in Ottawa for the sun...

Hope you all are having a good day.

My credit card machine just died and we have 2 hockey teams checking in today...GRRRR...

I need a vacation...any room in anyones luggage???

:teeth:

Debbie
04-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh, Samantha! You poor thing. Snow????:earseek: Here, sweetie, have some hot chocolate, and some fresh from the oven cookies. Anyone else want some? (Creme de menthe in the hc will warm you up ;) )

Snowwark
04-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by wenabre
Hi Snowwark,
The two weeks was sort of thanks to my Mom,who said that "one week just was not enough time to do things on the cruise and rest as well" I (of course, being a respectful and obedient Daughter and never wanting to miss a golden oppourtunity) said I would book two weeks, which I did and only fainted once at the cost:eek:
?

Maybe your Mom could talk to my Mom, Wenabre? ;) That is so nice of her!!!!! You lucky obedient and respectful daughter! :)

Okay, who's pouring those drinks? :smooth:

Snow???? Yikes!! :earseek: It's been beautiful here the last few days.....:sunny:

mbb
04-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Scratch42

So which cruise first, Eastern or Western?

Scratch
pirate:

Which would you recommend??

I think Samantha needs some vacation relief!:) The "season" hasn't started, and the Visa machine is already giving her a hard time...and TWO hockey teams!!:earseek: Smelly boys and hockey pucks...eewww!

...or every good Canadian Girl's dream!!:teeth: :earseek:

...I need to ease up on the iced tea...:crazy:

CdnDisneyNut
04-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi all
A lot of nothing going on here
Already 29 posts and 2 pages
:wave2: :wave2:

wenabre
04-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Snowwark, do you want to bring your Mom here? I'm sure my Mom will work Wonder(s) on her with her Magic :D I think I may detect a slight hint of sarcasm on you repeating what an obedient daughter I am...:rolleyes:

Samantha, If I have to tell you one more time...:eek: ....get yourself up here and have a girls only vacation. Now I am going to Guelph to get DD but once we are back, please come up::yes::
Also remember last year when we left on April 23rd from Ottawa to go on our cruise and we had to get our wings de-iced? I usually wait till May before I feel more confident that spring and not snow is in the air!!

Disney Lisa, one more sleep and then I get to see DD in Guelph:Pinkbounc Will call you when I get back.

CdnDisney nut, its not a lot of nothing, when we are all DIS-ing together!:chat:

And now I am off to take the little white guy ( below left) to his favourite aunt & uncle spa, where he is spoled to bits. It takes me longer to get him packed up then it does me!!

Snowwark
04-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by wenabre
Snowwark, do you want to bring your Mom here? I'm sure my Mom will work Wonder(s) on her with her Magic :D I think I may detect a slight hint of sarcasm on you repeating what an obedient daughter I am...:rolleyes:

Oh gosh Wenabre, no sarcasm intended at all!! I merely meant it in the .....perhaps if I had been a more odedient daughter (at least in my younger years..lol), my Mom might treat me too.....kind of way. :) :)

.....if I had though, I would of missed out on all that fun!! ;) :teeth: ::yes::

jaysue
04-16-2004, 09:28 PM
I too looked at this thread :crazy:

:wave2:

TimNDansMom
04-17-2004, 10:40 AM
We should do "nothing" together, more often! ;) LOL

Welcome to Susan, Mike and jaysue. :wave: Make yourselves at home, we've got a pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea somewhere around here! ;) ::yes:: :hyper: