PDA

View Full Version : Still no Vacation Magic???

BigDisneyKids
04-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Since joining DVC in February this year, I've found the need to have tangible DVC property in my hands to prove to myself that I actually own a piece of magic. (I'm wearing out the Membership Kit.)

I know that many of you have received your edition of Vacation Magic by now, but I haven't. And I know I can look at it on line, but I want paper and pictures in my hands. (Although I can't wait for the new website to come up, I gave them (DVC) and earful about the old worn out one.)

A question to my DVC neighbors, if I call MS will they send one out, or will they just tell me to hold on to my ears???? :confused:

DVCPAT
04-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by BigDisneyKids
A question to my DVC neighbors, if I call MS will they send one out, or will they just tell me to hold on to my ears???? :confused:

Maryland mailings must be slow, I havenít received mine. Iíll give them a few more weeks before calling.

Disney4ever4569
04-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Hello,

I just bought in February and I am also very excited about joining DVC. I've been told by several people that I will not close until the time it says on my contract (June1st) and I will not receive my permanate membership cards until sometime after that. I also have not received a copy of vacation magic.

kweaver
04-14-2004, 09:41 AM
We purchased in October, and just received our first copy of Vacation Magic when they mailed the new issue about 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't count on getting a copy through the regular member mailing til the next issue (they come out quarterly, I think?)

I'd bet MS would mail you one. You can also view them on the web...but it's not quite the same. :D

disneyberry
04-15-2004, 12:41 AM
<font face="times" size="+0">I have not received my VM either. I'm in NJ. I've already had previous mailing list problems with DVC. They claimed to have fixed it, but I still only get about half of the mailings that I hear people talk about on this board. It's annoying, especially when I know that a tiny portion of our dues pays for the printing of things like VM. (Not that it's a great publication or anything, but hey... technically I paid for it, so why isn't it in my mailbox?) :mad:</font>