PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Canadians - Where Do You Buy Your Disney Passes?

wdwmo
04-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Hi!

I'm in the planning stages for our trip in August. DH, DS, DD and myself going. We have some days left from some old passes so I need to price 5 day hopper passes. The last time, we purchased them from a Disney store in Ottawa (and got 5% off with a corporate card - I don't know if we can still get that?)...

Where do you buy your passes?

Mo
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :cool2: :earseek:

mbb
04-12-2004, 07:19 PM
If you haven't been welcomed already...welcome to the Dis!!:D

We've bought ours in the past from both the DStore, and for our last trip, we purchased from www.paramountinternationaltravel.com

We got great service from Rosa, tkts were delivered in 4 days.

Other people have reported good prices/results from CAA, ticketmania, and www.mapleleaftickets.com.

You may want to check out www.mousesavers.com, if you haven't already...

Happy planning!!

:sunny:

NancyK
04-12-2004, 09:17 PM
I priced passes recently for my in-laws and the Disney Store in Canada was more expensive than just ordering online and paying the exchange rate. I ordered through Ticketmania and didn't have to pay any shipping charges. I was very satisfied with them and would use them again.

tmli
04-12-2004, 09:42 PM
We just paid $310 US at CAA incl taxes for 7 day PHP.

hockey mom
04-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I use either CAA or Paramount. A 5 day adult hopper at CAA is $256 US. I bought 6 6 day hoppers at Paramount and recieved the free character breaky with them for $286US. Shipping to Ca is $30 but it averages out if you buy a few.

bunnyfoo
04-12-2004, 10:30 PM
I bought my tickets at the Earport at MCO last May. This was before TDS lowered their prices. With the exchange rate, we saved about $50/ticket buying in the US.

2cute4u
04-15-2004, 12:32 AM
It was the first time going, we just got back in March. Exceptionally fast to order and receive the tickets, and I thought the price was really good. I also ordered separate tickets for disney quest, and saved money at the gate to Seaworld, by registaring at Southwestern Airlines rewards, and took my paper copy to get 20% off. Christina::MinnieMo

Canadave
04-15-2004, 07:49 AM
We got our tickets this winter from paramount...best prices at that time and included a free breakfast...I understand that their promotions change from time to time, so I would check with them first before ordering.