PDA

View Full Version : Is there a 2 day hopper pass?

Peter Pan Fan
06-28-2001, 08:01 PM
Anyone know if this is offered? If so, how much does it cost? I went on Disneyland.com and couldn't find it. We will be there for 2 days and don't want to have to buy a 3 day hopper and end up wasting the day.

Thanks!
Susan

LuvTigger
06-28-2001, 09:32 PM
Maybe you can go back to the website and e-mail them? I thought another post said that they have an unadvertised 2-day pass. I was looking for some info regarding one of the resorts, so I e-mailed them, and they were pretty quick and thorough in their response.

MaryAnnDVC
06-29-2001, 01:14 PM
Hi there. We spent this past Wednesday night at the Disneyland Hotel (on DVC points), and got the two day park hopper. It's some kind of special they're running...not sure for how long. I think it was $91 for adults, and $70 for kids (3 - 9). It was great being able to park hop, because we really couldn't anticipate how much time we'd need at DCA.

The 2 day hopper was NOT related to using DVC points; as a matter of fact, I originally had a cash reservation with a 2 day hopper, and had a hard time working it out with DVC when I switched to points. But, it did require staying at a DL resort.

kozmo
06-29-2001, 01:17 PM
AAA,is if you are buying 2 day pass ,giving you a 3rd day pass free.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/vltdisney/pup06.gif