PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Dis Restaurant Recommendations

Cindy & Mickey
06-28-2001, 04:02 PM
Okay, folks...what's the best meal in Downtown Disney? (yep, I'm always planning my meals).

Ocean
07-02-2001, 09:13 AM
Different strokes for different folks, so it all depends on what you like. For my family, the Rainforest Cafe is always a must-do whenever we come across one. The food is good, and the atmosphere is great. Your mileage may vary. ;)

Goofster57
07-03-2001, 08:02 AM
I would have to agree that the Rain Forest Café is a must do for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We also like to have breakfast at the ESPN Zone. However be advised that at least with our family most of their breakfast plates can be split by at least two people. The one called the breakfast sliders by which is 6 buns with eggs, ham and cheese on them along with potatoes could support 3-4 hearty appetites. We haven’t tried them for other meals, because they are usually a little crowded, but I hear selection and quality of the food is good.

JennSaint
07-04-2001, 07:53 PM
We really enjoyed ESPN ZONE for dinner. Great choices and they were really accomodating for the game we wanted to watch! DS's liked it alot too!

Miss Jasmine
07-05-2001, 10:00 AM
We enjoyed Y Arriba Y Arriba and ESPNZone.

Yes, the food helps to make the trip.

DonnaS
07-07-2001, 08:24 PM
Great burgers at ESPN Zone. They were so good we went back the very next day!

Engr-Chas
07-09-2001, 03:11 PM
I know that this is not in DTD but Storytellers in the Grand Californian. Great food and great stories! Moderately priced.
Enjoy!