PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want my 4 complimentary child DCA passes?

larry_poppins
06-28-2001, 01:48 PM
My partner and I got our free AP child DCA passes in the mail.
We have no kids and the kids we know are too old to qualify for Disney
child pass.

You would need to have a 2 park annual pass to use these tickets.
Please email me if you want any of the 4 passes.

Larry Poppins
ljnash1@go.com:bounce: :pinkbounc

JenniferW
06-29-2001, 01:25 AM
I'll bump it up. That's so generous of you. If I had kids I'd take you up on the offer!

Jenn

tink2dw
06-29-2001, 02:07 AM
It says on the passes that you need to accompany the kids to DCA!!

tammyh-oregon
06-29-2001, 07:53 PM
Do you think they are coded to our particular APs? Other APers might be able to use them rather than see them go to waste or would that be wrong? We live in Oregon and got 4 between the two of us. We don't have kids to take to DCA.

larry_poppins
06-29-2001, 08:26 PM
No one knows for sure. I doubt the passes are encoded with your individual AP #.
I would imagine that the child must be accompanied by an adult with an annual pass or an annual pass plus the $25 ticket in case you are blacked out.

However, I could be wrong.
These are just my feelings on the matter.

Larry Poppins:bounce:

pattievers
06-30-2001, 12:59 PM
Are these passes blacked out on weekends?

We haven't received ours yet. It usually takes an extra month to get things from there.

I have a premium pass, but the kids are blocked out on Saturdays. Hopefully, we will get them before our trip and be able to use them for an extra Fantasmic showing!

Patti

tammyh-oregon
06-30-2001, 01:10 PM
It appears that they are good anyday of the week. I looked at both the ticket and the letter we got with them and it doesn't say anything about blockout days on the complimentary tickets just a line about Southern California 2park APs can buy blockout day tickets for $25
They are not valid for park hopping only for admission to DCA and are good until 9/4/01